Swap spot prices will not be increased in 2016
Over 4,430 spaces dedicated to discovering, bargaining and buying used auto goods.
We support downright good deals, and you’re sure to find some. Whether you’ve been looking for a vintage steering wheel or a weather-seasoned fender to polish up for a hobby car, there’s plenty of treasure to explore at the Iola Car Show Swap Meet. You might just find that nostalgic piece you need. Space size is 10′ X 30′.
The swap meet area is open for three days beginning on Thursday at 6:00 a.m. Wednesday after 3:00 p.m. only vendors are allowed in to their spaces to set up.
2nd YEAR- Gates 2, 6, and 10 will be open on Saturday, all day!
We ARE NOT closing these gates to vendors who need to enter or exit. We encourage vendors to stay around on Saturday for the thousands of spectators that are hunting for that perfect part/treasures/etc.
We appreciate your cooperation!
RULES & REGULATIONS – SWAP MEET
The Iola Car Show has developed the following rules for the Swap Meet. Failure to comply with these rules may be cause for immediate ejection from the show grounds without any refund of fees.
- Merchandise for swap spaces is to be Auto Related Merchandise (Including Vintage, Nostalgic or Memorabilia). You must have items for sale in your vendor space. Swap personnel will be checking to insure vendors adhere to this regulation.
- No spaces are permitted to be sublet.
- Iola logos or symbols are registered trademarks. Any reproduction of these logos or symbols in any form or on any item is restricted to authorized vendors only.
- No food of any type, beverage, water or ice may be sold, donated or given free with purchase.
- All swap merchandise, vehicles and tent stakes must be within space markers assigned; not beyond.
- All tents rented must be obtained through the car show’s exclusive tent supplier- (Charnecke Tents, 715-341-6886). Those who own tents may erect them using caution. Stakes longer than 6” must be cleared by the tower. Shade canopy/tent/umbrella owners are responsible for securely anchoring them to the ground. These items must be labeled with owner’s name, address, and phone number. Owners will be responsible for any damage caused by the canopies/tents/umbrellas due to weather or any other unforeseen accidents.
- All use of electricity should be with properly grounded cords and equipment.
- The only motorized vehicles allowed on the grounds at all times are three or four-wheeled electric one passenger vehicles (mobility carts). Golf carts and bicycles are allowed in the Swap Meet Area and Car Corral, between 6:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m., and the campground between 7:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. If you are caught abusing this policy, the privilege and vehicle will be revoked for the weekend. All other vehicles, motorized or non-motorized, including skateboards, are not allowed.
- Vendors are reminded that Wisconsin requires a Wisconsin Mobile Sellers Permit, or Federal Employer Identification Number on file.
- NO pets allowed. If you travel with your pet it must be leashed and remain at your site at all times.
- Fire regulations must be strictly adhered to. No open fires or fireworks in swap area at any time.
- No paging except in cases of emergencies.
- No disruptive generators or construction generators, radios, stereos, TV, loudspeakers, etc.
- Use of obscene language, gestures and disorderly conduct is prohibited.
- No firearms, knives, crossbows, BB guns, or any other weapons are allowed.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Recycle your aluminum, glass and plastic in the cages/ bins provided. Place cardboard next to these receptacles.
- No refunds will be given after June 1st.
- Iola Old Car Show, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any damage by fire, theft or any other course whatsoever.