IOLA OLD CAR SHOW, INC.
SUPER SATURDAY GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
- HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. To enter, hand print your name, address and daytime telephone number and place it in the Entry Box or Boxes. Incomplete, unreadable, inaccurate, unintelligible or late entries or entries which otherwise do not comply with these Official Rules will be disqualified. No photocopies or mechanically reproduced entries permitted. The Iola Old Car Show, Inc. and all of its Sponsors (hereinafter together referred to as “Sponsors”) are not responsible for any lost, illegible, incomplete, mutilated or misdirected entries. All entries become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. The winner will be selected by conducting a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and where prohibited.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older or who have reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction within which they reside on the date of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of the Sponsors and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, sales representatives, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and the immediate family members (spouses, parents, children, siblings and their spouses) or household members of each are not eligible to enter or win a Prize.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: One (1) winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. If the Item cannot be awarded to the selected winner for any reason, the Item may be forfeited and, at a later date, may be awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries received.
- ONE (1) PRIZE: The winner shall receive one (1) item designated by Sponsors. Winner will be solely responsible for any and all applicable sales taxes, tax, title, registration, license, insurance and emissions (if applicable) fees required to take possession of the Item. Winner will be solely responsible for any and all additional costs associated with the Item, including, without limitation, all federal, state and local taxes on the Item, title, tax, license, PDI (pre-destination inspection), registration, shipping, insurance. Winner will be responsible for pick-up of the Item at a time and location determined in the sole discretion of the Sponsors. Winner must complete all documentation required by Sponsors to take possession of the Item. At time of award of Item, Winner (i) will assume full ownership of and responsibility for the Item; (ii) will be required to sign various documents involving the Item; and (iii) must furnish proof of residence, valid driver’s license as required by the law of the Winner’s jurisdiction of residence and of the jurisdiction of pickup and any required insurance coverage. Winner is responsible or determining the class of license necessary to legally operate the Item. Winner is solely responsible for complying with any applicable federal, state and/or local laws and regulations applicable to the Item, including without limitation registration requirements and operating restrictions. Sponsors reserve the right to withhold delivery of the Item if the Winner does not comply with the above requirements and Item may be forfeited, in Sponsors’ discretion, by Winner’s such noncompliance. Item is non-transferable; no substitutions or cash redemptions except by Sponsors due to prize unavailability, in which case a prize of equal or greater retail value will be awarded. Winner will be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability and Publicity Release (unless prohibited by law) or the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Winner will be required to supply Sponsors with his/her social security number for tax purposes. The Winner will receive a form 1099-MISC which will be postmarked by January 31 of the year following the year in which the prize is won. The form will include the value of the prize as well as the name, address, and social security number of the Winner. The Winner is responsible for the payment of any and all taxes which will be due and owing.
- AS-IS WARRANTY DISCLAIMER: THE PRIZE IS DELIVERED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE WINNER WILL BEAR THE ENTIRE EXPENSE OF REPAIRING OR CORRECTING ANY DEFECTS THAT MAY PRESENTLY EXIST OR THAT MAY OCCUR. SPONSORS SHALL NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF TIME, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR INCOME, OR ANY OTHER INCIDENTAL DAMAGES WITH RESPECT TO ANY DEFECT OR MALFUNCTION OR UNFITNESS OR OTHER DEFICIENCY OF THIS ITEM.
- GENERAL: Sponsors and their agencies, and affiliates and each of their respective employees, officers, directors and agents are not responsible or liable for damages, losses or injury of any kind resulting from or in connection with acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Item or participation in the Giveaway or any prize related activities. By participating, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and the judge’s decisions. By accepting an Item, Winner consents to the use of his/her name/likeness, and biographical information for publicity purposes without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. Winner will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on his/her prize. Winner agrees that Sponsors have neither made nor are responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any Item, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness.
- PICKUP: Items need to be picked up no later than July 17, 2015 after which there will be a $15.00 per day storage fee. In the event any item is not picked up by August 31, 2015, the item will become the property of Iola Old Car Show, Inc.
“Non-Personal Information” (NPI) is information that is in no way personally identifiable and that is obtained automatically when you access our website with a web browser.
“Personally Identifiable Information” (PII) is non-public information that is personally identifiable to you and obtained for us to provide you with a product or service. PII may include information such as your name, address, phone number, credit card information and other related information that you provide to us.
Our Commitment to Your Privacy
Iola Old Car Show, Inc. (IOCS) is committed to the security and privacy of all our customers. We take your privacy seriously and we will work with you to ensure that you have an enjoyable online experience.
IOCS and our affiliates respect your privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of your PII you share with us.
Links to Other Websites
You acknowledge that your use and access of these websites is solely at your own risk. It is your responsibility to check the privacy policies of these websites to see how they treat your personal information.
Information We Collect
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our website. As a visitor to our website, you can browse our website to find out more about us. You are not required to provide us with any PII as a visitor.
However, if you register as a member to use our website, you must provide PII in order for us to provide you with various features and/or functionality from our website. As a member, we collect your PII in the following ways:
At Member Registration
When you register for membership or purchase tickets, we collect PII information.
There may be online forms used in our website. The information you enter into these online forms may contain PII.
Computer Information Collected
When you use our website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our website. Such information is typically considered NPI. We may also collect any of the following:
We may also use a technology called, web beacons, to collect general information about your use of our website and your use of special promotions or newsletters. The information we collect by web beacons allows us to statistically monitor the number of people that open our emails. Our web beacons are not used to track your activity outside of our website. We do not link NPI from web beacons to PII without your permission.
We automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the internet, your internet website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our users to help improve our website.
You can prevent Google Analytics from recognizing you on return visits to this site by disabling cookies on your browser. https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How Information is Used
We use the information we receive from you as follows:
We use the contact information collected during purchase or other interactions to maintain contact, share news with you about our event or affiliates/sponsors. We may also share your info with our sponsors in order to keep you informed about us and other related events/services/products/etc.
Providing and Improving Our Website
We may use the PII you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to provide our website to you as well as to make improvements to it.
Communications and Email Alerts
When we communicate with you about our website, we will use the email address you provided when registering as a Member. We may also send you website alerts regarding your use of our website. Finally, we may also send you emails with promotional information about our website or offers from us or our affiliates.
Sharing Information with Affiliates and Other Third Parties
We may sell, rent or otherwise provide your PII to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may use your Non Personal Information for data aggregation purposes which might be sold to other parties at our discretion. Any such data aggregation would not contain any of your PII. We may provide your PII to affiliates that provide services with regards to our website (i.e. payment processors, webhosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective websites and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
Community Discussion Boards
Legally Required Releases of Information
We may be legally required to disclose your PII, if such disclosure is (a) required by subpoena, law or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our legal terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other members; and/or (e) necessary to protect the legal rights, personal/real property or personal safety of our company, our Users, employees and affiliates.
Disclosures to Successors
Protecting the Privacy Rights of Third Parties
We believe in everyone’s right to privacy. If any postings you make to our website contain information about third parties, you need to make sure you have permission to include them in your posting. While we are not legally liable for the actions of our Users, we will remove any postings for which we are notified that such postings violate the privacy rights of others.
Changing Your Information
You may change your PII at any time using facilities found on our website. If you need assistance with updating your PII or removing yourself from our mailing lists, just send us an email with your request or contact us using the Contact us information found on our website.
Opting Out of Sharing Information
You can always opt out of future unaffiliated third-party disclosures of your information. Such opt-out will not affect disclosures otherwise permitted by law including but not limited to: (i) disclosures to affiliates, (ii) disclosures to third party service providers who provide certain services for our business, such as credit card processing, computer system services, shipping, data management or promotional services, (iii) disclosures to third parties as necessary to fulfill your requests, (iv) disclosures to governmental agencies or law enforcement departments or otherwise required to be made under applicable law, (v) previously completed disclosures to third parties, or (vi) disclosures to third parties in connection with subsequent contests or promotions you may choose to enter, or third-party offers you may choose to accept.
“Do Not Track” Settings
Some web browsers have settings that enable you to request that our website does not track your movement within our website. Our website does NOT obey such settings when transmitted to and detected by our website.
Change and turn off tracking features in your browser. You can turn off tracking features and other security settings in your browser by visiting the following links:
Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-On. Google provides a free add-on to most major browsers that you can install to prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. Visit the following link to download the free Google Opt-out Add-on Tool:
Protecting Your Child’s Privacy
We follow the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Even though our website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 18 (child), we realize that a child may attempt to access our website. We do not knowingly collect PII from a child. If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child is using our website, please contact us. We may ask for proof of identification before we remove any information to prevent malicious removal of account information. If we discover on our own that a child is accessing our website, we will delete the information as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. You acknowledge that we do not verify the age of our uses nor do we have any liability to do so. If you are a child, please seek permission of a parent or guardian before accessing our website.
Our Email Policy
We comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us or our affiliates. We will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission except in the sale or transfer of our business.
Our Security Policy
We have taken steps to build our website using sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of your PII. When we collect your PII through our website, we will encrypt your PII before it travels over the Internet using industry standards as establishing for conducting secure online transactions. We also use industry standard technologies such as secure routers and fire walls to make sure that your PII is safe. Unfortunately, we cannot fully guarantee secure data transmission over the Internet because of its nature.
Once we receive your PII, we have industry standard security measures in place to protect against the loss or misuse of your PII, though again, we cannot fully guarantee against such loss or misuse. We strongly urge you to protect any password you may have for our website and not share it with anyone. You should always log out of our website when you are done using it, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place.
Use of Credit Cards
You may have to provide a credit card to buy products and services from our website. We use third-party billing services and HAVE NO CONTROL over these services. We use our commercially reasonable efforts to make sure that your credit card number is kept STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL by using only third-party billing service that use industry-standard encryption technology to protect your credit card number from unauthorized use. However, you understand and agree that we are in no way responsible for any misuse of your credit card number.
International Data Transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy. Personal information that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the Internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others. You hereby agree to the transfers of personal information described within this section.
By using this website and or blog, or making a purchase, user agrees as follows:
The information, services and products are sold or given to the user with the understanding that neither the author, seller, nor publisher is engaged in rendering any legal, business or financial advice to the purchaser or to the general public. The views and opinions expressed are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of IOCS.
Any content provided by our bloggers or authors are of their opinion and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything.
Although we make strong efforts to make sure our information is accurate, IOCS cannot guarantee that all the information on this website and or blog is always correct, complete, or up to date.
By purchasing any of our products or services, user agrees to and is knowingly assuming any and all risk associated with using these products or services.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE AND OR BLOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITH ALL FAULTS AND IOCS MAKES NO PROMISES, REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION, INCLUDING ITS CONDITION, ITS CONFORMITY TO ANY REPRESENTATION OR DESCRIPTION OR THE EXISTENCE OF ANY LATENT OR PATENT DEFECTS, AND IOCS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED (IF ANY) WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LACK OF VIRUSES, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND QUIET POSSESSION. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION LIES WITH USER.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL IOCS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR USER’S USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION,
OR THE PROVISION OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF CONFIDENTIAL OR OTHER INFORMATION, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, PERSONAL INJURY, LOSS OF PRIVACY, FAILURE TO MEET ANY DUTY (INCLUDING OF GOOD FAITH OR REASONABLE CARE). NEGLIGENCE, COSTS OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM FOR PECUNIARY OR OTHER LOSS WHATSOEVER, OR FOR ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND AGAINST USER BY ANY OTHER PARTY, EVEN IF IOCS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY DAMAGES USER MAY INCUR FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL DAMAGES REFERENCED ABOVE AND ALL DIRECT OR GENERAL DAMAGES), THE ENTIRE LIABILITY OF IOCS AND ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ALL OF THE FOREGOING SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT ACTUALLY PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND INFORMATION OR U.S. $1. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS, EXCLUSIONS AND DISCLAIMERS SHALL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, EVEN IF ANY REMEDY FAILS ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
If any provision of this Agreement is declared invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in effect. IOCS has the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time.
Neither the Iola Old Car Show, Inc., nor any advertiser is liable for typographical errors or misprints. No warranty of any advertised item or vehicle is implied or given. Advertisers agree to protect and indemnify the Iola Old Car Show, Inc., all of their agents and employees against any and all liability, loss and/ or expenses arising from the publication of the advertiser’s material due to claims for alleged misrepresentation or misstatement; alleged violation of any law or statue, including libel and invasion of privacy; and any other violation of any party’s rights or any government rules. Contents are subject to change without notice. Entire content is the property of the Iola Old Car Show, Inc.