The Iola Car Show is one of the premier shows to cater to car collector enthusiasts in the nation.
Cars must be manufactured in 1990 or earlier for entrance in the show car area. Show cars are separated by Pre-World War II, Post World War II, Blue Ribbon Concours, All Original, Modified and Old Car, Young Driver.
SHOW CARS – 1990 and earlier manufacture
Participants will receive two free admissions and one dash plaque per vehicle.
Pre-War Cars are 1942 or earlier manufacture
No Registration fee will be charged.
Post-War Cars 1945-1990
Fee is $15.00 per car.
Blue Ribbon Concours
This exhibit is by invitation that is sent in February and is reserved for high quality vehicles. The display is located on the most picturesque, grassy, nicely landscaped area of the show. While these vehicles are of trophy quality, this is a non-competitive event. The Concours requires that the vehicles be as factory original looking as possible with a cut-off date of 1990. No modifications. A committee reviews the request and if approved, adds the vehicle to our Blue Ribbon Exhibit invitation list. Participants must R.S.V.P. In order to be approved or considered for the Blue Ribbon Concours, please submit photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to PO Box 1, Iola, WI 54945.
All Original Vehicles are 1976 or earlier manufacture
These vehicles are admitted at the discretion of the Iola Old Car Show. They must be pre-approved. The vehicle(s) has to have 75% original interior and exterior to include upholstery, chrome and paint. It needs the original type power train with no modification, and needs the right wheels, tires and hubcaps, again with no modification.
Modified Cars are 1990 or earlier manufacture
This area the vehicles are hot rod, street rod, rat rod, custom and lead sleds. Fee is $15.00.
Trucks & Dodge Chargers
Old Cars Young Drivers
The hobbyist of this classification has to be 25 years of age or younger and drive a collector car that is 25 years old or older. Cars and trucks need not be show-quality, but must be presentable and driven onto the grounds under their own power. Stock and modified vehicles are welcome in this area. You must pre-register by June 15th and there is no registration fee.
2nd YEAR – No early entrance! Collections of 3 or more vehicles must have prior authorization to arrive before 6 a.m. Thursday.
RULES & REGULATIONS – SHOW CARS
- No “For Sale” signs may be displayed on or in a vehicle. If the owner is not present to remove the sign, then the vehicle will be towed.
- No vehicle newer than 1990 is to be displayed in the Show Car area. The title will be used to verify the year. Vehicles with primer paint or rust areas will not be allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- No camping on the Show Car grounds.
- Shade canopies/tents/umbrellas are permitted during show hours, if anchored down and attended to. These items must be labeled with owner’s name, address, and phone number. Owners will be responsible for any damage caused by the canopies/tents/umbrellas due to weather or any other unforeseen accidents.
- No trailers -Vehicles on trailers must be unloaded and the trailer removed to trailer parking.
- The owners of show cars parked on the grounds overnight must check with the tower for parking instructions. Cars improperly parked overnight will be towed into correct position.
- No open fires in Show Car area at any time.
Failure to comply with these rules may be cause for immediate ejection from the show grounds without any refund of fees