Car Coral spot prices will not be increased in 2016
Car Corral is a show of its own.
1,000 sites are available for people wanting to sell their vehicle manufactured in 2000 and earlier. The prices on the cars for sale are to be negotiated between the buyer and seller. These spaces are 10′ X 20′ for a cost of $50.00. The vehicles must be able to run if they are parked on the ground in these spaces. Non-running vehicles are allowed to be kept on trailers.
Vehicles can be displayed on a trailer, requiring a 10’ x 40’ space. Only the vehicle can be displayed on the trailer. No other items or parts swapping allowed.
As an added service to our pre-registered car corral customers… Upon receipt of your registration form and fee, you may submit a digital picture of your vehicle(s) to: email@example.com This picture will be posted on our website, with the dates and times the car will be available for sale in the car corral. No other information, phone numbers, or names will be posted. This is a service to our sellers and buyers, so they may connect. Deadline for submissions is June 20th. Pictures will remain on the website until July 15, 2016.
RULES & REGULATIONS – CAR CORRAL
- Vehicles newer than 2000 are not permitted in Car Corral area.
- Vehicles can enter the corral under their own power, or can be left on a trailer requiring a 10’ x 40’ parking space. If the vehicle is not on a trailer, it must be loaded and unloaded in the designated trailer parking. Only vehicles are permitted to be sold, in the Car Corral. No other items or parts.
- No camping in Car Corral area.
- Shade canopies/tents/umbrellas are permitted during show hours, if anchored down and attended to. These items must be labeled with owner’s name, address, and phone number. Owners will be responsible for any damage caused by the canopies/tents/umbrellas due to weather or any other unforeseen accidents.
- NO pets allowed.
- No food of any type, beverage, water or ice may be sold, donated or given free with purchase.
- No open fires or fireworks in the Car Corral at any time.
- No paging except in cases of emergencies.
- No loud radios, stereos, TV, loudspeakers, etc. that are disruptive.
- Use of obscene language, gestures and disorderly conduct is prohibited.
- NO firearms, knives, crossbows, BB guns, or any other weapons are allowed.
- Gate hours are from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Recycling: The Iola Old Car Show cares about our planet. Please recycle your aluminum, glass and plastic in the cages / bins provided. Place cardboard next to these receptacles.
- The only motorized vehicles allowed on the grounds are three or four-wheeled electric one passenger vehicles (mobility carts). Golf carts and bicycles are allowed in the Swap Meet Area and Car Corral, between 6:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m., and the campground between 7:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. If you are caught abusing this policy, the privilege and vehicle will be revoked. All other vehicles, motorized or non-motorized, including skateboards, are not allowed.
- No refunds will be given after June 1st.
- Iola Old Car Show, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss by fire, theft or any other course whatsoever.
Failure to comply with these rules may be cause for immediate ejection from the show grounds without any refund of fees
HAVE A GOOD TIME–ENJOY THE SHOW, WE ARE HAPPY YOU ARE HERE!
Content subject to change without notice.