Stay in our campgrounds with the whole family and make some memories.
No need to even leave the Iola Car Show grounds, we have sites available for tent camping and RVs.
The campground is located on the south end of our grounds. The entrance is off of State Highway 49 at E2196 Johanson Road. We have 1,600 sites and will register you at the reception barn as you enter the area.
- The campground will offer you shower facilities, water points, pit restrooms and portable restrooms.
- There are no electrical hook-ups or on site water.
- There is a designated area within the campground that allows 24 hour use of generators. All other areas of the campground will have a designated quiet time of 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
- Self-contained fires are allowed, weather permitting. Grills / campfires must be contained and attended at all times. Ashes must be disposed of in clearly marked containers found throughout the campground.
- As a service to our campers we provide free buses to the show grounds. Buses run non-stop between 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Vintage Campers 1975 and older will be able to camp near the registration barn. Sites are 20′ X 50′ = $90.00. Pre-registration is recommended.
Full weekend fee includes two wristband admissions per space.
Sites: A-G & Z – 20’ X 50’ = $100.00 Generator Sites are #58 – #105 = $100.00
H-Y, spaces #4 – #80 – 20’ x 30’ = $90.00
H-O, spaces #81 – #105 – 20’ X 50’ = $ 100.00
Campers who arrive earlier than 6:00 a.m. Thursday will be charged an additional $30.00 per space, per night upon their arrival. Free shuttles to the Car Show Grounds will begin each morning at 6:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. Thursday through Saturday.
Failure to comply with these rules may be cause for immediate ejection from the show grounds without any refund of fees
Content subject to change without notice.
Want to join in the fun?