Camping spot prices will not be increased in 2016
No need to even leave the Iola Car Show grounds, we have sites available for tent camping and RVs.
The campground is located on the south end of our grounds. The entrance is off of State Highway 49 at E2196 Johanson Road. We have 1,600 sites and will register you at the reception barn as you enter the area.
- The campground will offer you shower facilities, water points, pit restrooms and portable restrooms.
- There are no electrical hook-ups or on site water.
- There is a designated area within the campground that allows 24 hour use of generators. All other areas of the campground will have a designated quiet time of 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Self-contained fires are allowed, weather permitting. Grills / campfires must be contained and attended at all times. Ashes must be disposed of in clearly marked containers found throughout the campground.
- As a service to our campers we provide free shuttles to the show grounds. Shuttles run non-stop between 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
2nd year – Vintage Campers 1975 and older will be able to camp near the registration barn. Sites are 20′ X 50′ = $90.00. Pre-registration is recommended.
Full weekend fee includes two wristband admissions per space.
Sites: A-G & Z – 20’ X 50’ = $100.00 Generator Sites are #58 – #105 = $100.00
H-Y, spaces #4 – #80 – 20’ x 30’ = $90.00
H-O, spaces #81 – #105 – 20’ X 50’ = $ 100.00
Campers who arrive earlier than 6:00 a.m. Thursday will be charged an additional $30.00 per space, per night upon their arrival. Free shuttles to the Car Show Grounds will begin each morning at 6:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m. Thursday through Saturday.
RULES & REGULATIONS – CAMPGROUNDS
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Disruptive noise, construction or noisy generators at any time is not acceptable and is subject to the discretion of the Iola Old Car Show staff and security.
- Be sure you are in the right space and do not infringe on your neighbor’s space.
- Canopies/tents/umbrellas must be labeled with owner’s name, address, and phone number. These items must be anchored down and attended to. Owners will be responsible for any damage caused by the canopies/tents/umbrellas due to weather or any other unforeseen accidents.
- Fire regulations must be strictly adhered to. If you are found to be burning pallets, wood with nails or screws, or glass, your site(s) will be revoked. Grills and campfires must be contained and attended at all times.
- The only motorized vehicles allowed on the grounds are three or four-wheeled electric one passenger vehicles (mobility carts). Golf carts and bicycles are allowed in the Swap Meet Area and Car Corral, between 6:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m., and the campground between 7:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. If you are caught abusing this policy, the privilege and vehicle will be revoked. All other vehicles, motorized or non-motorized, including skateboards, are not allowed.
- Keep vehicle travel down to an absolute minimum. Speed limit on grounds is 5 mph or less.
- NO selling permitted- including crafts, auto items, trucks, cars or motor homes.
- NO pets allowed. If you travel with your pet, it must be leashed and remain at your site at all times.
- Use of obscene language, gestures and disorderly conduct is prohibited.
- NO fireworks, firearms, knives, crossbows, BB guns, or any other weapons are allowed.
- Trash bags are available at registration office and tower. Please help in keeping your area clean.
- Recycling: The Iola Old Car Show cares about our planet. Please recycle your aluminum, glass and plastic in the cages/ bins provided. Place cardboard next to these receptacles.
- Exercise courtesy and take your appropriate turn when loading onto a shuttle. Don’t push or crowd.
- No refunds will be given after June 1st.
- Iola Old Car Show, Inc. assumes no responsibility for any damage or loss by fire, theft or any other course whatsoever.
Failure to comply with these rules may be cause for immediate ejection from the show grounds without any refund of fees
HAVE A GOOD TIME–ENJOY THE SHOW. WE’RE HAPPY YOU ARE HERE!
Content subject to change without notice.